11.06.2005

Coming this week...

If all goes as I have planned, this week I will finish my GBC post, complete with photos, and we will discuss the authority of scripture. For those out there who do not consider themselves "Christian", "authority" is used here to mean "Is the Bible true?" and "What makes you so sure?" Since this is a rather large category of discussion, it will require I narrow down this week's post(s) to something a bit more specific. Fair enough. Looking forward to this week. Life is getting back to "normal", which soon will be a new normal for me.

Perhaps I need to create a personal weblog to keep y'all up to date...

For now, check things out next door at A Life Unfettered.

Food for thought this week:
Chew on this in small bites - from a clearly Christian standpoint (read: non-Christians may find this a bit dull, though well written). Mark Daniels is a pretty smart fella. (Did I mention he's good looking, even though not voted Best Looking at God Blog Con?)

Grace and peace. A.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Daniels said...

Dull, smart, and good-looking...that's me!

Thanks for the link, Aaron.

Blessings in Christ,
Mark Daniels

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home