10.31.2005

God Blog Con, the Rest of the Story...

Coming soon:
  • The second half of my post on God Blog Con, 2005.
  • Photos from GBC
  • Photos of my trip to the beach, including this one, of the very nice lady who introduced herself to me “by accident”.
She was in a bit of a hurry to an aerobics class, while we were heading to the beach for my buddy, Solomon Jabby’s baptism. I insisted on a souvenir photo. I think it brought her spirits up...

But for now...

Guess who was voted "Best Looking Guy at GodBlogCon 2005"?

Now, everyone who was there was pretty well set on either Matt Anderson
or the dashing, young Joshua Claybourne, both may well be close to as good looking as I. When brought to a preliminary vote though, it came down to myself and David “Jollyblogger” Wayne. But, somehow, a surprise, grassroots fueled, 11th hour surge propelled a wily, shine-headed, upstart from Atlanta to the top of the pile!

Thanks to y'all who supported. Thanks to y'all who continue to support via readership and referral. Thanks, also to Stacy for the contest!

Grace and peace.
A

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Daniels said...

Congratulations from a guy who wasn't even nominated!

12:49 AM  
Blogger Aarron & Cristine Pina said...

Thanks, Mark, they don't know what they missed!

BTW, now that I've visited your blog, I'll have to change my template! Yours is a much better use of the same form... I'm adding a link to your recent article, also. Thanks again.
Aarron

11:35 PM  
Blogger Matthew Anderson said...

Yah, Josh and I both know you voted for yourself all those times......... : )

Peace.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home